WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 12 January 2013

Valentine Special

Wow!!! 2012 is really over...it was the same time last year that i wrote a blog about Valentines Day card. This year its bit different. This year its about your nails. I am pretty sure 99% of you know how to paint your nails.

I am pretty excited to share this idea with you all as I loved it myself. Hopefully you will like it as well. Creativity doesnt have any limits thus this time I started off with Nail art.

Let me start off with my left hand where I used black nail polish.
1. I painted my nails with black
2. I then used green nail polish to draw the leaves with a brush.
3. I painted red flowers
4. Topped it with pink colour
5. Wrote the word LOVE in my four nails with red nail polish
6. I then used Golden colour to highlight the word
7. Finally I finished by using a top coat.

Right hand
This one was pretty easy. Four simple steps.
1. Painted my nails first with red nail polish.
2. Used black nail polish to give it a shade like look at the edge of each nails with a brush
3. I then highlighted the shades with golden colour.
4. Finished it off by using top coat.

So there it is. I hope you guys liked the idea. I hope you guys have a lovely time on Valentines Day.

Please leave a comment on what you think about my nail art. I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you for reading♥♥♥

Love and Blessings,

Monisha

No comments: