WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Sunday 13 January 2013

Recycling

Recycling is environmentally friendly and we all know that right? I thought of sharing because this is really cool and not to miss useful at the same time.
We all love chocolate right specially FERRERO :)
I love this chocolate. Its delicious just like its cover. Its elegantly wrapped and rested on a see through box. Now that box is exactly what i am going on about and that is indeed to be recycled.
i have utilized a medium sized Ferrero box to store my nail polish. Easy access, easy storage plus less space. How cool is that ???
Anyways this is just an example of how we can recycle. I try to recycle things if i can..I am sure there are plenty of you who does recycle :)
Below is the picture of Recycled Ferrero chocolate box being recycled to store my nail polishes.
I hope you found this blog useful. Thanks for reading.
Love and Blessings,
Monisha

No comments: