WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 12 May 2012

Brother..

After so many weeks I felt like writing a blog, and the topic is to do with my very own brother, who is not just a brother but my best friend too. I don't know but since yesterday I have been missing him even more than I normally do. Spoke to him this morning, still that missing feeling hasn't gone down. And it made it even worse when I was about to use one of his spare notes to revise that he didn't need.

He is one of those people you love to hang around. He is a very jovial sort of a guy and makes every one in his surrounding laugh. The best thing about my brother, his loyalty and also he is very good at heart. Like any sister, I love him dearly and think he is the best brother in the whole world. I still remember when I went to drop him at the airport, my heart was sinking and it felt so heavy to handle. 

I am here far away from my family with the ambition of achieving my goal. And just waiting for that moment to graduate and re-unite with my family. The fact that I am staying separate from my beloved ones kills me inside. Whenever I see a family, it reminds me of my own and I just feel jealous and wish I was with my family too. 

I also have a precious sister, who is gorgeous both inside and out...and even funnier than the two of us. She is like a mother who encourages and takes care after both of us and like a best friend who is always there for you. I suppose every sister is like that because you are a family and there is this strong, special link between the two of you that keeps you very close to each other. 

That's all. I just thought of pouring it down so that I feel better. I just hope to finish my studies soon and reunite with the best part of my life. I love you all my beloved family.

Love and appreciate your family...

Best wishes and love,


Monisha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My darling lovely Monisha...

You are an amazing sweet person and Im sure your whole family is missing you dearly!!!

please remember you have a family here too which includes all of us... we love you lots and lots...

Mwah xxx

Anonymous said...

I love you all too Ruby. Please pardon me it this blog makes it sound that I don't love you all. The truth is I do and I actually feel very lucky to have a family here that care about for me. Love you loads xxx