WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 25 February 2012

Sorry you are leaving card..

This is a "Sorry you are leaving" card. I made this for a friend of my husband and mine who is flying back to his country.
I wish him all the best for his future. I hope everything works out for him.

Blessings and Love,
Monisha











                                     
                                                                                                                   FRONT OF THE CARD
                                                                                                   

INSIDE OF THE CARD


MESSAGE OF THE CARD

No comments: