WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Friday 24 February 2012

Creation with Colour-Pencils

 Hi Everyone!!

Today, I created some cards after work. I created these cards using pencil colours instead of sign pens. I was thinking they won't be  bright and nice but it proved me wrong, not only are they beautiful in terms of colour but also very easy to use. :) Obviously right, silly me.

PICTURE NO 1


I started this card by drawing balloons and then added the clouds, then the sun, then the birds and then lastly the messages :) I really liked the card. And I really hope that you guys will like it too :)

PICTURE NO 2

I created this card by drawing the cake, then I wrote the message and then I created the top border adding balloons and few other things.

That's it folks. I will post more. I am looking forward to making more cards. 

Thank you everyone for taking out your valuable time to read my blog.

Best wishes and lots of love,

Monisha

No comments: