WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Sunday 19 February 2012

INSPIRATION

Inspiration is very important in life. It plays a big role when it comes to becoming successful or achieving one's goal in life.

Most of you must be wondering, why have I started a blog all of a sudden, started creating cards and making videos. To begin with, I always have had an interest in arts, and also I love interior designing, anything creative that requires ones imagination. The only reason I started late is because I lacked inspiration, I lacked that motivation to BEGIN, what I liked doing the most.

My parents firstly, have always inspired me in every step of my life. They have been leading me to a life, that I have always dreamed of and today made me capable of doing so many things by myself. I can't thank them enough. Also, my sister , brother and granny are also my great inspiration.

One of the other great inspirer of my life, is the fashion guru herself, SANYUKTA SHRESTHA. I sometimes wish I should have seen her work a little earlier :) I was so glad and very happy indeed to see the woman of my country reaching that height of success. So, I wanted to know more about her and did a small research.

Like everyone, she started from the scratch and today she is one of the popular bridal wear designer.
Her beautiful creation really puts anyone's jaws down for a while. Visit her website: http://www.sanyuktashrestha.com/

SANYUKTA SHRESTHA, she even won an award as the The Best Wedding Newcomer, awarded by The Perfect Wedding Award 2011. It put a smile on my face when I saw that :) Some of her great works are even published on magazines.

This is just one of her works. If you are thirsty for more do
visit her website:
http://www.sanyuktashrestha.com/

Her work is always featured in the magazines. Isn't that great. I think its awsome.
So if you are getting married next year, don't forget to visit her website and look unique and gorgeous :)








I would like to give a special thanks to SANYUKTA SHRESTHA for allowing me to share her work in my blog.




  














          SANYUKTA SHRESTHA 50 Best Wedding dresses 2012















Sanyukta Shrestha with models                 

You truely are an inspiration to what I am doing today. 

Like her, there are other few popular idols, whose work has inspired me. I know there are some people like me who need inspiration and I thought, today I would write a blog about what inspired me. I hope you all enjoyed this blog and also I hope it motivated some of you who needed a boost :)

Wishing you Good luck and Best wishes,

Monisha







2 comments:

Cashmeera said...

inspiring!!!!

Monisha said...

:) I am glad...:)))All the best!!!

<3,
Monisha