WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Sunday 19 February 2012

CREATIVITY ON NAILS


Taking creativity to a whole new level.

Adding more to it :) Looks much better in real. 





I used the colours below to create this look. Well, it actually it looks much better in real. It was just a trial and thought I would share this one too because I really liked it :)



1. Used as a base                             2. Used as a first strip                   3. Used as a second strip


I actually had some other design in my mind but I ended up with this design :)




Nail Polish: Purple, Blue & Green (Style description: Purple,Blue on the side & Green in the middle)

I thought, if I can play with colours on the card, I can certainly do something with the nail polish on my nails :) I didn't have the proper brush to do nice designs but I tried the simple stripy style to paint my nails. I am still on the learning stage so not that great too. It actually looks much nicer in real.

Also, not everyone can afford the luxury to do their nails every day or have that sort of time to be only painting their nails. You can try this on yourself too. I really liked the end result :) I normally paint my nails after work. I hope you guys liked it. If you have better ideas then please share it by posting the pictures of some of your great works in my blog.

Lots of love and blessings,

Monisha

No comments: