WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Thursday 23 February 2012

AWARENESS OF CANCER - MESSAGE TO BE PASSED TO ALL FEMALES

Dear Readers,

As we all know, CANCER is a very dangerous and life threatening disease. We need to take lots of precautions and get as much information as we can to keep ourselves safe from the disease.  We need to remember that 'Precaution is better than cure'. I received this message from one of my colleague at work. It was very nice of her to remember me. I am pretty sure, most of the readers would be females and even if there are mens reading this,  it would be very nice if you could pass the message to all of your female family and friends. 

Emailed received from colleague

Thyroid cancer
On Wednesday, Dr. Oz had a show on the fastest growing cancer in women, thyroid cancer. It was a very interesting program and he mentioned that the increase could possibly be related to the use of dental x-rays and mammograms. He demonstrated that on the apron the dentist puts on you for your dental x-rays there is a little flap that can be lifted up and wrapped around your neck. Many dentists don't bother to use it. Also, there is something called a "thyroid guard" for use during mammograms. By coincidence, I had my yearly mammogram yesterday. I felt a little silly, but I asked about the guard and sure enough, the technician had one in a drawer. I asked why it wasn't routinely used. Answer: "I don't know. You have to ask for it." Well, if I hadn't seen the show, how would I have known to ask? We need to pass this on to our daughters, nieces, mothers and all our female friends and husbands tell your wives !! I just did, now you send it on to your list. Someone was nice enough to forward this to me. I hope you pass this on to your friends and family.

Lots of Blessings and Love,

Monisha

No comments: