WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Thursday 23 February 2012

Collection 2012 - My Happiness :)




Me with my favourite Sign Pens :)


H-Happiness comes in different forms. It doesn't come to one all the time. A balance needs to be maintained and therefore, life brings a dramatical change in one's happiness so that he/she understands the value of Life, the importance of a Family, the importance of a Friend, the importance of a Thing, the importance of Money and yes the list never ends. The Sky is the limit.

F- for me my Family and Friends brings more happiness then anything can in this world. But yes there are few other things that does bring smile to my face, ''My feet gets swept away",  the reason I highlighted the sentence is because, it happened to me when I met my hubby for the first time :)

D-different people have different way of defining their happiness. For majority of the girls in the world, clothes, flowers, chocolates, make-ups, accessories, handbags, shoes, etc. brings them happiness including Myself :) A-and today I am going to share with you what bought me joy and happiness today. It might not be so special to some but for me this is special, this is something I Enjoy and Love. 

Here it is,

Picture No 1

This is my material collection for 2012 for my card. Not a lot but yes, this is it :)

Picture No 2

This is the collection of my Lovely colourful pens. I have dumbed them in one box so can't be seen properly but yes there are quite a lot . 

Picture NO 3
This is the collection of all my Beautiful materials that I use to decorate cards. Again all squeezed :)

Picture No 4
Another box of just materials :)  

Picture No 5
This one is my favourite because it has got the sign pens that I always wanted and is Gorgeous :)

This is my Collection for 2012. I know some of you might have similar hobby so I thought I would post it. I purchased most of the stuffs from Hobby Craft and Asda Store. They are best place for craft work. Please do write to me if there is any other good place to buy such materials other than the stores mentioned above. Looking forward to making more cards..
I hope you all enjoyed it :)

Lots of Blessing and Love,

Monisha

                               

<<<<<YOU WANT TO READ MORE :) SIMPLY CLICK ME >>>>>

No comments: