WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 24 March 2012

HAPPINESS IN DIFFERENT FORMS :)

Firstly, Happy Birthday Komala :)

Today, I feel very happy not because the weather is amazingly beautiful but because I made a card with which I feel very satisfied. Actually this card is for this sweet girl who always laughs at every silly things I say LOL. Her name is Komal and its her birthday tomorrow :)

Someone had actually said it right, when you are doing something, do it with passion and take time to complete it and put all your efforts to it. If you apply this, the end result is always pleasing. This is none other than my beloved husband. He has been supportive and always encourages me in everything I do.

Well, I don't want to just chat and not talk to you about the card I have just made. I have used Orange card as she love this colour . Birthdays always involves cakes and balloons so I drew cakes and balloons like in my any other card. This time I wrote the birthday message in the picture itself. And also I used a material. It's the googly eyes. I bought this from Asda superstore. I didn't know that Asda also has so many craft materials :).

Here it is..


Picture 1: Here I didn't draw borders in the edge. But then I thought it looked too empty so I thought I would draw something at the edge so that it doesn't look empty. My husband also thought the eyes looked too big.

Picture 2: So I drew those drawings in each corner to fill up the empty space. And also, I changed the eyes size to a smaller one. 

Due to the quality of the picture, the orange colour doesn't show that much neither does the glittering effect on the card. But its better in real. I hope you liked it as well :) But I am waiting for the reaction of the birthday girl herself :) I will post her comments :)
Lots of blessings and Love,

Monisha xxx

Yes the Comments are below:


Beautiful Komal with the card :)

So here it is, Komal actually liked my card. I was so happy to know she liked it. Well, I still got to improve my work. I felt bit bad when I saw the card she actually received from other friends. They were purchased from shops but they looked so glamorous and nice and shiny. Mine on the other hand too dull. But I will work hard on it to bring more smile on people's face.

I will never give up. One can give up everything but not HOPE.



Well I didn't zoom on the card so much with good camera but here it is, I zoomed on the picture instead :P

Thanks for reading my blog.

Love and Blessing,

Monisha









No comments: