WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 17 March 2012

Creation of the Week!!!

Hello Folks!!!!

Following my last blog, http://muse-and-more.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/creation-for-big-day.html , as I promised, I am now showing the final outcome of my work.

The main purpose of creating the tags was to tie it around the gifts given to the guests. A simple idea was used to tie the sweet box with a ribbon and stick the tag with the gift which was the idea of the Bride.

Red Ribbon was used with a White Gift Tag whereas a White Ribbon was used with a Red Gift Tag.

I don't have the other box picture but if I find it I will post it.


Overall Experience
I was quite delighted to see the final result. We did around 250 of them. And to see the whole bundle was such a wonderful experience. I enjoyed it a lot. Also, I had an awesome time at the engagement ceremony.Looking forward to the main wedding. :)







..............................................*******************************......................................................


16th March 2012



Today, I created a card for one of my friend, upon her request.

The occasion: A new baby girl born in one of her friend's family.




I enjoyed making this card. The best part was the inside bit of the card. The card was pink from outside and white from inside :) Well, for some it might be like "Okay! Now what's the big deal about it???" right??? LOL. Well the fun part for me is that it actually looks like one of those cards which you buy in the shops. Doesn't look like a chart paper like my previous cards. 

Yet, Inside I have decorated a bit . The main reason being, her friend also got promoted :) So trying to shoot two targets with one arrow, if that is how I can word it to make it more understandable or may be more interesting to read or may be not.

Last but not the least

My Personal Theme for the Engagement 
was Purple :) 


The Sari was gifted by my mother-in-law :))

BANGLES






SARI                                                                                                                      EARINGS

EYE-MAKE UP 



Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog. 
P.S. : Not going to write I Love You like in the movie LOL I really didn't have time to post two three different titled blogs so I thought why not put everything in one place.

Lots of Love and Blessings,
Monisha

No comments: