WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Friday 30 March 2012

Card Created with Love and Passion :)


Husbands are not just the person who takes care after you, makes sure you are fed well and many other nice things but they are also one of your closest friend ever with whom you can share your happiness, sadness, sorrows, freedom, well being, and more.. List never ends. Lets just say that they know you both inside and out. Not every one is lucky. But there is a saying that, one should not depend on luck. Love can melt a stone so why not a  Husbands heart? Love is such a medicine that helps one achieve everything they desire in life. Always give love, don't expect any back. It takes time :) A tree takes time to grow from a tiny plant to a strong tree, similarly, to get that fruit of love, one must be patient and calm. 

First Sight....

I met my husband in the college while studying. We did not fall in love at first sight :) Yes, a little bit of heart bit on my end. He had a very beautiful face, but then he looked quite arrogant and conservative plus rude :P. Never thought or even imagined we would even tie a knot, I mean Marriage. 

Beginning...

At the beginning we started off like friends. We only started talking after few months.. Friendship got closer and closer...exchange of numbers, movie, popcorn, restaurant, flowers,etc

Magic#$***

One fine day, well it was in the morning, I finished off work early and as usual he came to pick me up from my work and we had not realised even at that moment we had started to fall in love. It started to rain that particular moment. He was waiting outside for me holding his umbrella and he came towards me to make sure I am not wet and we had to be bit close as the umbrella wasn't big enough <3

Stop..
We stopped at Nando's for a drink as it was impossible to get going at that weather. We had a little something to eat and then started having silly conversation then usual...

Rain Stopped...!!!!%%%

It was cold outside. We came out and headed to the station........I was shivering with cold and rubbing my hands together to keep it warm. Then....
My hubby, slowly took my hands in his hands, and at that very moment I realised his hand were warm like heater and so gave him a nick name Heater...and Yes, from there our Love story began...

Just writing my love story in brief LOL but too lengthy to write in detail....I hope you enjoyed.

On Monday, its his birthday and I have created a card for my lovely man. I have used the same rose that he gifted me once. Enjoy!!!!

 This is the Rose that he gifted me once. Its been more than 3 years and I have been holding to it. Of-course, it is old and not real LOL.

It was yellow in colour, so I used a red sign pen and highlighted the flower to give it a special effect and then I wrote in the flower itself. The message in the flower:

I love you Mutu. Happy Birthday!!

 So pleased with this card. Its just Perfect for my special beloved husband :)
 I used special alphabet to write message for my husband.


Thank you for reading my blog.

Love and Blessing,

Monisha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously how cute are you!!!! I nearly cried, how romantic are you both..major nepallywood style lol x

Anonymous said...

:) Thank you Ruby for such a cute comment :) xxx