WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 16 June 2012

HOPE...!!!


Every morning I wake up with a new HOPE
During the day, that HOPE brings me the energy and joy to bring it to life..
After achieving that HOPE I feel I have been blessed ..
It keeps reminding me there is both GOD and HOPE
Then sometimes in life I have to face difficult challenges..
It tries to kill my HOPE
At that particular moment, I feel being let down by both GOD and HOPE
I pour down some tears, I tell both of them off..
During that moment, either my family or friends come to hug me, call me, try to make me laugh
A cool breeze passes right through my face and ..
I realize and say to myself, its non other than GOD who came to lift me up during those bad times..to wipe my tears in the form of someone I know…
And its non other than HOPE that tells me never to give up in life..

No comments: