WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Monday 18 June 2012

A first anniversary to celebrate !!!!!



Seconds passed..... minutes passed........ hours passed.......... days passed................ weeks passed........................... months passed..................................... and just realized a year will now pass of us being together.. as a couple from the day we exchanged rings together..the day we actually promised that we will be for each other during any moments of life, weather it be happiness or sadness...weather it be better or be it worse...

I am so glad I met my husband. Yes he is of course annoying sometimes, irritates me, makes me angry, makes me want to pull his hair out.. but after all these are cute moments to be remembered..a moment to be shared...but regardless of some of the fighting memories we had together his unconditional love outweighs them all..

I pray to God to bless us both with more happy days to come ahead for us ..but we may have some ups and downs ....as we all know life is not perfect. ..

Happy 1st Anniversary husband !!!!


Lastly, I do..:)

Lots of love for my hubby.. <3 <3 <3

No comments: