WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day Cards

Valentines Day is not just between lovers, its also to be shared between your sister, mother, father, brother and grand parents. I wished my family :) So don't forget to wish your loved ones who has always been there for you <3

I created a card for my husband. Also, I was requested by two of my friends to make one for them. Due to shortage of time, I couldn't make the best one but I made a quick one. I also did a video while making a card for my husband but making the card while you are on video and teaching is so difficult lol. May be that was my first time. I didn't have time to edit the video so its very lengthy.

Card No 1

This card was created for my husband. I did more editing after the video. I was so tired of doing it in the camera. 


Using the Pop up message was also a first time experience. This was inside the card made for my husband.


This was the message that I wrote inside the card.

Card No 2


This card was created for my brother in law to give it to my sister in law. This was also a quick one but a simple one.

Card No 3


This card was specially made for my friend for his wife. I used a window Idea in this one. I really liked the front part myself :)


This was the inside of the card, I wanted to do the pop up in this one too but because of the picture, I didn't want to overshadow the picture so just stuck it in the middle. For me the inside bit was just okay.

I hope you guys enjoyed the video. I know there are some parts that is really boring. Its not easy to make video and as I couldn't find the right tool to edit I couldn't be bothered. I wasn't gonna upload in the first place but then I thought I should. That's it really. I hope you all had a fabulous time on your Valentines Day. 

If you are single, don't worry, God has made someone special out there for you to meet in the right time..

Okay then Goodnight everyone. Thank you for your time to read this and watching my video. Highly Appreciated. :))

Love, Monisha

No comments: