WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Thursday 16 February 2012

FRIENDS

Friends come in different shapes and forms :). I am blessed to have all kinds. By shape and form I mean, friend doesn't have to be a human, nor does it have to be just your school friends. I have friends in the form of my dad, mother, grand mother, brother, sister, cousins, my huge family back home, in-laws, my sisters baby, my hubby, college friends, school friends,  neighbour, friends made on the net..and much more. 


Yes of course, we also come across people who are two faced. They act nice in the front but really behind your back, they are a nightmare. But we have to learn how to ignore them..
Just care for those who care for you...


I miss going to Suslim and Surup...and I wish I could meet somee too ..But thank God, Roshan Malla and Nabina Shrestha are here whom I can meet when I feel low or I want to have fun.



No comments: