WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Friday 18 April 2014

Shampoo/Bodywash - Handwash


Has any one of you purchased a shampoo or a body wash from a shop but later you realize, its not the type you are looking for??? Or worse, you use it for couple of times and then you don't like it at all???
I am pretty sure there are quite a few of us who have gone through this phase.
So,
What do you do with that Shampoo or the body wash which you don't want to use??? Throw away?- too expensive, return? - too late or keep using it?- even though you don't feel like using it?


Well thats why I am here to provide you with a better solution. Most of you probably know it or would have already figured it out on how to utilize such products and some of you must be clueless..well for those who have not got it..don't worry because I am about to explain it to you.

I like creating things and recycling things so this idea came from the same habit of recycling which is really beneficial. Instead of throwing away your shampoo, body wash you can actually utilize it as a hand wash. After all, hand wash is a hand wash, if it does good to your hair or body then why should it act any less better to your hand? Right??? well some of you may not agree but some of you, I hope agrees with me :)







I had a shampoo that I bought ages ago, I didn't use it, it was just staying there useless and helpless. And then today, I was washing my hand and then I was shocked, my hand wash was almost running out. I had to buy a new one. My eyes suddenly went into my old shampoo...I looked at my old shampoo bottle and then I looked at my hand wash bottle, I repeated the process for a few seconds. Then all of a sudden the idea hit me, then blug blug blug, I transferred the shampoo into my hand wash bottle and wallah...there it was, I utilized it instead of wasting it.



And I feel so happy..so thought of sharing my idea with you guys as many of you must be having the same problem of wasting your shampoo or body wash away.

I hope this idea benefits you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: