WELCOME TO MY BLOG :)

This blog is all to do with creation but I have now started topping it up with other bits and pieces, short journals about my view, the things that surrounds me...and much more.


Enjoy

Love and Blessings

Muse and More

To Shop various items with my art visit:
https://society6.com/museandmore

email: muse.an.more@gmail.com
email: ganesh.mn2016@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/Daluheater

Saturday 28 January 2012

VALENTINES DAY IS COMING....ARE U READY???

Hey Guys,

Are you ready for Valentines Day yet??? It's just blocks away from the door :) I am already on it. I have made one (Picture is on the right hand side)

I am going to be making more so that you can make one for your loved one too.

I will soon be posting the valentines day card made specially for my hubby. But right now I will show you another valentine day card I am working on.This is just a simple one.I hope you guys will like it.

I am accepting any request at the moment so you can comment to write it down.


BEFORE

       

AFTER

Due to camera quality, the image looks bit dark.






Colors used: red, orange, pink, silver, purple (inside) & gold














No comments: